Sunday, June 7, 2009

Valley Graduation...

Last week I went to Valley High School's graduation. I love their small hometown graduation ceremony! :) The class of about maybe 25? Maybe less all sat together in the bleachers. They had a slide show of all of them and their baby pictures next to their senior picture. And they always have "predictions" of where they are going to end up after high school. It's so funny... The classes just always seem so close, and I love it.
Two of my awesome Drama kids gave me announcements for their graduation- Tyler and Tavez. They are so funny together and did such an amazing job in the shows the last two years. They both are so talented! Our drama department is really going to miss them and all of their talent! Best of luck in everything the future brings your way guys!! :)

No comments: