Monday, June 8, 2009

A Crazy Kiddo...

Jeff and I were talking this morning about what a funny spirit Dallin has in his little body. :) He cracks us up! Just a few things the last couple days.
We went on a walk to the store, and he was very specific on what he wanted to wear.
Superman cape? Check...
Cowboy Hat? Check...
Golf Club? Check...
Total Goof? Check...

Today he was eating a banana and took the peeling all the way off. He then exclaimed,
"Hey! It's Naked!"

Also today, after we had walked home from choir practice, he ran up to the doorway and kneeled down like this:

After a while, I finally asked him what he was doing, and he told me "I'm being like Nephi". :) Also, few days ago, he was playing with some friends and stuck his hands straight out in front of him and acted like he struck them down. I told him that we're not supposed to be mean to our friends, and he told me that "But Nephi stwuck down Yamen and Yem-Yewl Mom!".
I guess he's paying attention to "scripspur" study. :)
I need to be better at writing every day things like this down.
I love this kid of mine...

3 comments:

Jeff Corry said...

Ha ha, our boy is so funny. Congrats on putting up so many posts honey, it must be some kind of record! Plus they're all really, really good. I love you!

Bill and Emily Grant said...

How cute! I love hearing what kids do! He sounds so dang cute!!!!

Valeri Crockett said...

You get the award for most posts in one day! I'm loving it all and you'll little's ones are the cutest!
I've been a comment slacker because I'm usually nursing when I check blogs. . . only 7 more months and I'll have two hands;)

Have a great summer you two!

Loves*
Val