Friday, May 15, 2009

Two Months!

Allison turn two months last week. I can't believe it! She's starting to outgrow a lot of her clothes! She's smiling really big a lot now, and has even laughed out loud a few times. She's rolled over three times... but just because she was too mad that she was on her tummy. Her kicking and crying was just enough to get her over... haha. She's really starting to find her hands, but is still trying to get them exactly where she wants them. She's not really too fond of the binkey anymore... but she's definitely fond of my milk machines! :) She's constantly eating all day long. But I can't really complain. She's been sleeping from 10:00 until 5:00 or 6:00 (NEVER FAIL!) for the last 6 weeks!! Yes... I know... I'm spoiled. :) I love it when we "Coo" back and forth, and when she's so excited that she can't contain her movement! She's so much fun!

2 Month Stats:
9 lbs. 9 ounces- 15th percentile
21.5 inches long- 25th percentile

She's a petite little thing...
But a darn cute petite little thing!



We love you baby girl... :)

2 comments:

Taylors said...

I love the first picture at the bottom. It made me thing "look mommy, I'm so big" Cute girl! WE will get better soon so we can see her!!!

Jessica said...

She's so adorable Jenna! I can't believe she's that old already, my goodness time flies! My little one is 9 months! Still crazy..