I was just tagged for a "Friday Fill In" from Jess. Here's my answers in bold:
1. Some relationships are meant to teach you something about yourself.
2. Jon Schmidt with Peter Breinholt is the last concert I saw; it was outside at Tuacahn (Jeff and I were engaged), and really fun.
3. Spring should be blossoming at a faster rate!
4. Oh no! I forgot to change the clothes to the dryer- thanks for the reminder. :)
5. I've recently started to get baby hungry... :)
6. Jeff's laugh, Dallin's dance moves, and Gilmore Girls never fails to make me smile.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to going to a high school dance again- Jr. Prom! Jeff and I are chaperone's and they asked us to dress up too, tomorrow my plans include winning the grand prize at Ladies night at Deseret Book!, and Sunday, I want to have a really yummy dinner that I don't have to make!
So- Now I tag Lacey, Brielle, Teresa and Nicole.
1. Pick up the nearest book (at least 123 pages)
2. Turn to page 123
3. Find the 5th sentence
4. Post the 5th sentence on your blog
5. Tag 5 people
So- The closest book to me at the moment was "The Proper Care & Feeding of Husbands", by Dr. Laura Schlessinger. Haha... I've never actually read the entire book in order, but I've read a lot of excerpts one at a time. It's actually pretty good... Anyway. The 5th sentence was:
Haha- I'll give you a little background from the previous paragraph:
:) Anyway- Dr. Laura is an interesting lady- I've never really listened to her show, but my grandma got me the book, and it turned out better than I thought. I tag: Jess Feth, Jessica, Steve, April, and Laura... Just because I wonder what kind of books they have lying around.