Thursday, April 10, 2008

Idol Gives Back...


Did anybody watch this last night? Jeff and I just love American Idol and watch it every week. One of the best nights of the season is the "Idol Gives Back" night. I love it that so many stars come together for one night for the one purpose of helping others. I felt like I was pregnant throughout the entire show just because I was so close to tears a number of times.
We are so blessed. Truly, truly blessed. I watched so many kids and mothers who are suffering in so many ways, and I'm so grateful to live in a town where my kids can play outside, where everyone is there to help you out. We have plenty of food, clean water, a beautiful home, school, grass, and most importantly- the Gospel.
I hope that those of you who watched felt as great inside as we did. And hopefully you were able to give just a dollar or two...

2 comments:

Tiffany said...

Wow, it seems like everyone has a blog these days! I enjoyed looking at yours, your little boy is adorable. Thanks for the tonsil advice, I'll be sure to tell Isaac. To answer your question, YES I am having pretty good luck with the book thing so far. I've already received 3 books, and I just sent out everything about 2 weeks ago. I figured even if I only got 2, it would be worth my while. So I'm excited, and I'm glad you decided to do it! I hope Dallin gets lots of books in the mail too! :-) I will add a link to your blog on my sidebar, if that's okay!
Oh P.S., we are huge American Idol fans too!

Josh and Amber said...

Hey I was glad you left a post on my site. Your little family is so cute. And that is crazy you have a 2year old. But he is way cute. It's crazy how fast they grow even though mines only 7 1/2 months, but I love it. And to comment about American Idol. I love it! Especially Idol gives back, that was a way good episode, I came close to tears too ;)! Good to hear from you I'm gonna add a link to your page on mine if that's alright!