Friday, April 17, 2009

Easter and Eggies...

For family night last week, we painted some Easter Eggs. I know it was a bit early but Dallin was so excited! We had fun. Dallin carried around his egg in his cupped hands all night and wanted to take it to bed. :)



Our neighbor also got us a egg carton with plastic eggs- and inside each one was something that represented part of the story of the crucifixion and resurrection of Christ. It was actually pretty neat! It was a great way to share the story with a child because he got to open each egg and learn about each part. This is a short video from one of our Apostles, Jeffrey R. Holland, about the Savior. Please watch:


I'm grateful for a Savior who went through all of this for us. How amazing is it that Christ atoned for our sins and overcame death! I can't imagine going through this life alone. Our Savior is there. Our Heavenly Father is there. I have a strong testimony of them and I'm so grateful for their presence in my life...

2 comments:

Tiffany said...

Thanks for sharing the video. I actually hadn't seen it yet! It is wonderful, of course. I read on the church newsroom website that that video was the #1 viral video over the weekend. Pretty cool! I'm glad you guys had a happy Easter!

Jeff Corry said...

I love you honey! We have a lot of good times!