The rules of the game are posted at the beginning. Each player answers the questions about themselves. At the end of the post the player then tags 5 other people and posts their names.
1.What was I doing 10 years ago?
I had just turned 12! Man those days were awkward... I was in 6th grade at the brand new 6th grade center in St. George, and I tried to be a tomboy. I loved everything to do with sports, and I thought that flirting with a guy meant beating him at any game or activity. I had a crush on Brad Jurca- (haha!), and for the first time in quite a few years, was in a different class than Mallory an Lacey. I would have a pizza bagel every day (anybody remember eating those?) and play that dodge ball game with the cones at lunch... haha. I also started listening to the WallFlowers because the "cool" girls were listening to them. And I ended up really liking them. I was entering into Young Womens and felt really weird in there. I was always really intimidated by the older girls at that age, but ended up really loving Young Womens!. (P.S. During this same time, Jeff had just left on his mission and was in the MTC! haha)
* Do the dishes
* Clean out my HUGE pile of magazines and take out ideas that I want to save from them.
* Help make up a dance for one of my cheerleaders.
* Go through my closet and get rid of things I never use...
* Scrub my Kitchen Floor
3. What snacks do I enjoy?
* Mini Carmel Quaker rice cakes
* Any thing Chocolate and Carmel
* Wheat thins and crab leg salad
* Rice Crispies
* Carrots and Rance
4. What would I do if I were suddenly a billionaire?
* I've thought of this thousands of times, and I'd DEFINITELY hire a maid to come in two or three times a week! I hate cleaning! :)
* Pay for Jeff's Masters and the rest of my college
* Build a new house, and have a bunch of fun things inside (like a secret hide-out for Jeff and I!)
* Put money away for my kids- School, Missions, Weddings.
* Share with our families.
* Take a big vacation and stay at a really fun place.
5. 3 bad habits:
* Biting my nails
* Procrastinating everything
* Clenching my teeth (this is weird, but when I have a song in my head, I clench my teeth the beat of the music... I told you it was weird...)
6. 5 Places I have lived:
* Long Beach, California
* Santa Clara, UT
* Manzanita 3B, Cedar City, UT
* Jeff's Mom's Basement, Cedar City, UT
* Orderville, UT
7. 5 Jobs I've had:
* Soccer Referee
* Waitress at Mongolian BBQ
* Waitress at "The Garden House" in Cedar
* Teacher's Aide in Kindergarten
* Drama teacher and Cheer adviser (I'll just be doing drama next year)
(And of course- a MOM... :) a bunch of different jobs in one.)
8. 5 things people don't know about me:
* I was named (Jenna Marie) after a singer that couldn't have kids, that sang at the place where my parents met .
* I can't use the same towel twice after showers.
* I'm obsessed with paper towels and use them up really fast.
* I don't take a shower every day...
* I'm really good with birthdays! I can remember almost everyone's.
I tag anybody that went to elementary or middle school with me...
2. How long have you been married? Almost 3 years!
3. How long did you date? We went on dates the whole first semester of college, but nothing serious- just fun. Then once we got serious, we dated three months, got engaged, and were married three months after that! When you know, you know I guess... :)
4. How old is he? Just turned 29 in March
5. Who east more? Jeff... But when I'm pregnant I give up a pretty good fight for the title.
6. Who said "I love you" First? I think it was Jeff :)
7. Who is taller? Jeff- We fit perfectly. I love it.
8. Who sings better? Well, we met while singing- So we both can sing I guess. But we have totally different styles. Jeff is really amazing though. I love being able to sing with him, and share that in our marriage.
9. Who pays the bills? I do. Jeff makes the money, but I sign the checks.
10. Who is smarter? haha- Jeff!! But I do always come up with random facts that Jeff doesn't know- So that makes me feel smart... :)
11. Who's temper is worse? Um... we're both pretty calm actually.
12. Who does the dishes? Jeff used to do them a LOT! But I've gotten better... :)
13. Who does the laundry? I do. I have my certain way I like to do it.
14. Who mows the lawn? Jeff. I tried to once though. :)
15. Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? if we're laying in bed on our backs, he does
16. Who makes dinner? I do for sure. But Jeff has made it a few times and he does a good job.
17. Who drives when your together? Mostly Jeff, but if he's tired I do.
18. Who kissed who first? Jeff kissed me... But I made it pretty easy for him... )
19. Who asked who out first? Haha... Funny story. Jeff's roommate, who I dated for a little bit, actually set us up. Jeff was planning on asking out another girl to this Institute Date Night, but this other guy said- "Jeff you should take Jenna out" in front of both of us. I think we were both kind of shocked at the situation, but he ended up taking me and we had a great time! Went to the corn maze, were tied together at dinner, and danced all night. It was great. So technically... neither of us asked first. Thanks Tristan... :)
20. Where was your first date? See above...
21. Who proposed? Jeff
22. How did they propose? I kind of told this story in another post, but I'll give the quick version... I knew Jeff had ordered the ring, but he secretly had gotten it back without me knowing. During Spring Break, we decided to meet some friends at one of their family cabins up on Cedar Mountain. So- We had this rule that we didn't kiss in the car, and as we were driving to the cabin, we all of a sudden turned the corner and saw this amazing sunset. "Ok- I can't take this any more!", he said, and stopped the car. I thought he just wanted to kiss me or something so when he came around the car a suddenly dropped on one knee, I was shocked! I think he was too- haha. He hadn't really planned on it, but it turned out to be a wonderful proposal. I loved it. So spontaneous... :)
23. Who is more stubborn? Jeff? I have my moments too though.
24. Who is the first to admit their wrong? Jeff (But that's because I'm always right ;) haha)
25. Who parents do you see most? We see both quite often.
26. Who has more friends? Jeff has a lot, but I think I do.
27. Who has more sibling? Jeff- 2 sisters and 3 brothers, Me- 1 sister, 1 brother
28. Who is more sensitive? I don't know who is more sensitive, but I love how Jeff definitely doesn't lack in that department! He's wonderful!
29. Who wears the pants? I would love to say Jeff does, But I think I secretly do...
I decided that I'm done typing today, so the third tag isn't going to get done... :) Sorry Marci...