Monday, April 11, 2011

Ran to the Dom...

So... Since it's been 6 months since I've been a regular on my own blog, I thought I'd share a post I started on that I never posted... Just totally random... :)
********************

I always thought Tupperware parties were for grandmas...
So when my friend approached me about having one at my home, I thought it was a little weird. But I decided to have one anyway...
And it actually turned out really fun! :)

Look at the loot I got for
*almost *
FREE!
(*I say almost because I did buy a few clearance items that I couldn't get with my host credit)
But Still!
This is serious Tupperware people!
$485 worth!
Just for having a party!


It totally made my day. :)

****************************
To add to the random- here are a few pictures from September/ August...

Dallin's fist love note from a cute girl:
(Those are a bunch of X's and O's) :)

Praying for warm weather so we can have OUTSIDE picnics too:

Allison won "Little Miss Movie Star" and "Little Miss Drama Queen" at the baby contest at the fair...
Hmm.....


I am SO blessed to have so many wonderful grandparents! Here are two of them, My great-grandma Ilean (who turns 90 this year) and my grandma "Apple Valley".


13 comments:

Christy said...

Lots of cute pictures!

I seriously love tupperware! My mom has a ton from when she sold it years ago (when we were babies) and it still works great! My sister has a ton too from selling it. Maybe I should host a party. haha

Judy said...

Wow, that is a lot of free tupperware! Awesome!

Autumn said...

Hahaha Your Tupperware post is so cool!

llq said...

I get much in your theme really alissa milano thank your very much i will come every day

royal said...

Hi,
I am really admire the information which you shared here in your blog which is really good read to me.

Thanks
Ebay Clone Software

royal said...

Nice Post!
I am really glad to found your post in which you offered interesting information. It is really good read to me.

Thanks for sharing information!
Buy and Sell Collectibles

azulabril said...

Muy linda familia,preciosas fotos,saludos desde Uruguay

royal said...

Hi,
I have read your blog and I appreciate the information which you shared here. I update my knowledge after read your post.

Thanks for sharing!
GPS Bike Tracker

royal said...

Hi,
I am really admire the information which you shared here in your blog which is really good read to me.

Thanks
Vehicle Tracking System

Pour partager ma mode said...

Le Kelly Hermes
Wedding Dresses
Bridesmaid Dresses
Prom Dresses
Quinceanera Dresses
Discount Wedding Dresses
Wedding Dresses
Bridesmaid Dresses

Prom Dresses
Sac Pas Cher
Sac Louis Vuitton
Sac Louis Vuitton Pas Cher
sac a main pas cher
Sac Louis Vuitton
Sac Louis Vuitton Pas Cher
Sac Pas Cher
Sac Pas Cher Marque

toryburchshoesbags said...

Baby Brands Direct stocks an impressiveMoncler Online range of nursery furniture and decor from the popular Kids Line brand with beautifully designed collections which include fully coordinating baby quilts, cushions, nappy stackers, cot mobiles, nursery wall decorations, pillow cases, cot sheets, Belstaff Bagspram sheets, lamp shades, bedside lamps, bedding sets, curtains, clothes hampers and toy boxes over a fabulous range of colour ways. Kids Line takes pride in its attention to detail in careful use of embroideries, appliqu├ęs and fusion of materials with continued commitment to quality, Belstaff Mens Jacketscomfort and value to superbly fulfil a new parent's ‘special purchase.'

alonsowifi said...

http://www.clixsense.com/?3663040

http://www.neobux.com/?r=alonsowifi


Link's for make money online

Ernee swet said...

I've long recommended that people seeking to have a very good understanding of this specific topic spread their research across several blogs so as not to deal with wrong information. You have provided so many areas for people like me to start with. But this can be puzzling for some. Let's take into account the only real enemy here's not being focused. This will happen to some. So my advice is: Stay focused. Thank you

Please visit http://clippingpathsource.com/ to know more about Photoshop clipping path.