Monday, April 11, 2011

Ran to the Dom...

So... Since it's been 6 months since I've been a regular on my own blog, I thought I'd share a post I started on that I never posted... Just totally random... :)
********************

I always thought Tupperware parties were for grandmas...
So when my friend approached me about having one at my home, I thought it was a little weird. But I decided to have one anyway...
And it actually turned out really fun! :)

Look at the loot I got for
*almost *
FREE!
(*I say almost because I did buy a few clearance items that I couldn't get with my host credit)
But Still!
This is serious Tupperware people!
$485 worth!
Just for having a party!


It totally made my day. :)

****************************
To add to the random- here are a few pictures from September/ August...

Dallin's fist love note from a cute girl:
(Those are a bunch of X's and O's) :)

Praying for warm weather so we can have OUTSIDE picnics too:

Allison won "Little Miss Movie Star" and "Little Miss Drama Queen" at the baby contest at the fair...
Hmm.....


I am SO blessed to have so many wonderful grandparents! Here are two of them, My great-grandma Ilean (who turns 90 this year) and my grandma "Apple Valley".


5 comments:

Christy said...

Lots of cute pictures!

I seriously love tupperware! My mom has a ton from when she sold it years ago (when we were babies) and it still works great! My sister has a ton too from selling it. Maybe I should host a party. haha

Judy said...

Wow, that is a lot of free tupperware! Awesome!

Unknown said...

Hahaha Your Tupperware post is so cool!

Ludmila said...

Muy linda familia,preciosas fotos,saludos desde Uruguay

Anonymous said...

http://www.clixsense.com/?3663040

http://www.neobux.com/?r=alonsowifi


Link's for make money online