Saturday, January 23, 2010

U. G. L. Y...

One thing I love to do, as I've mentioned before, is throw parties! Jeff and I decided that there wouldn't be anything better than throwing a party to try to get us unpacked. And it worked... For the most part. :) We decided to have an Ugly Sweater/Sweatshirt party. I was pretty excited. I tried to find some hideous sweaters here locally... but there wasn't a very big selection in our small little area.

I did find one of the ugliest Sweatshirts around for Jeff though! :) This was sure a doozy! A beard made of lace, with pearls stuck on all over with sparkly glue. Unfortunately, he wouldn't wear it. Thankfully my friend Ann was a good sport and modeled it off for me...

We had so much fun filling up our house with people and enjoying some holiday snacks! I think I'm due for another party here soon! :)


1 comment:

Jessica said...

My cousin did an ugly sweater christmas party, too! How fun! So. This reminds me....I was going to ask your advice, oh party queen...four of my friends are having babies within the next few months. Two of them I know really well, and two of them I'm getting just getting to know. The two that I know well this is their 2nd and 3rd (the first two are twins) kiddos, the two I don't know well one is her first, the other is her 3rd. ANYWAY, I really want to have baby showers for them, but I'm sort of wanting to host it for them all together. And since for most of them, this isnt' their first, I didn't want it to be the traditional baby shower type. Suggestions???? :)