Saturday, January 23, 2010

November in a Nutshell...

November was quite a month.
Mostly full of'
Packing...
Moving...
Remodeling...
Cleaning...

But there were definitely some fun random times thrown in there!

1. Dallin looking so cute as my little Indian (with his friend Angela)
2. Allison turned 8 months!
3. Dallin went to the new fire station in town & tried on some gear.
4. She definitely became a girl on the go with crawling!
5. The kids having a ball "packing".
6. Thanksgiving outfits. So adorable! :)
7. Our little Missy already has a real love for the Piano!
8. Dallin enjoying Hot Chocolate at the annual town tree lighting.
9. Me and my Great Grandma Ilean after Thanksgiving dinner :)
10. My little fish! Allison LOVES the water!

November went by fast, but it was a great one full of changes!

3 comments:

Jeff Corry said...

Good post honey! I love the photo collage you made. It is very nicely done. Thanks for doing so much with everything, especially lately with kids! I love you.

royal said...

Awesome Post!
I have read your blog and I appreciate the information which you shared here. It is really good read to me.

Thanks
Car Tracking System

royal said...

Fabulous Post!
We offer vehicle gps tracking systems that can be hidden in your vehicle.Our GPS monitoring tracking device allows you to monitor a vehicle at all times.This is a cost-saving vehicle and assets positioning solution to track your truck or car fleet for security and logistics reasons.

Thanks
GPS Vehicle Tracking India