Monday, June 11, 2007


Well, one more thing today. I love Dallin so much. I never understood how much my mom loved me until I had a child of my own. But... My one true love of my life is my husband Jeff. I just wanted to thank him (even though he probably won't see this for a while) for everything he does for me and Dallin. I don't know why I was so lucky to have him for a husband. The Lord must have thought I did something right to deserve him (and I'm SOOO glad). He knows exactly how to treat me, how to help me, and how to love me. And for this, I will be forever thankful.... I love you honey. And to all those who are reading this who are NOT my hubby... sorry you had to endure the "cheesy-ness". :)

1 comment:

Autumn Rose said...

Ohhhhh....I love the cheesieness(is that a word????:))